We’ll Promote Your Non-Profit Arts Event for FREE
The above is a screenshot of the Alexa ranking for OklahomansfortheArts.org. taken in November 2011. Alexa is the Nielsen equivalent for blogs. If you read the small text you’ll see that Alexa reports that this site is “relatively popular” among users in Oklahoma City. For example, if Google is ranked 1 by Alexa and Facebook ranked 2, Oklahomans for the Arts is ranked, (in Oklahoma City) 1,277. Not bad!
So, with all that we are happy to announce that any nonprofit member of Oklahomans for the Arts may advertise their arts-related event and activitity for FREE.
- OFTA will only run one ad for an organization at one time
- OFTA will only run no more than three ads total on the site at any given time.
- Ads are available in two sizes only, 728 x 90 and 200×200+ (up to 600) and must be submitted as high resolution JPG files.
- Ads will run no longer than four consecutive weeks
- Ad space is available on a first-come, first-served basis; if necessary tie breakers and/or priority will be given to nonprofits with no little or no formal advertising budgets.
- Organizations must have membership representation in Oklahomans for the Arts to be eligible for this benefit. Memberships may be purchased for as little as $100.